Invest For Kids hosts an annual investment conference where top investment managers share their market views and best investable ideas. All of the proceeds from the conference go to nonprofit organizations serving Chicago area youth from disadvantaged communities. Since 2009, Invest for Kids has donated more than $20 Million to over 70 high performing organizations.
2022 – Year in Review
We are pleased to announce the following accomplishments:
- The Invest For Kids 14th Annual Conference was held on November 1, 2022, reconvening in-person after two consecutive virtual conferences
- The conference featured 12 prominent speakers and attracted 875 registered guests
- Through the conference and sponsorship program, we raised $1.7M, bringing the total amount raised since our inception to over $20M
- 100% of the dollars raised were distributed to 8 nonprofit organizations serving Chicago youth from low-income communities, bringing the number of organizations supported since our inception to over 85
- For the fifth consecutive year, we have partnered with Chicago Scholars to provide competitive paid summer internships to 53 Emerge Career and Leadership Summer Program Scholars
- Our John L. Kelley Jr. Student Sponsorship allowed 100+ students from leading Midwest universities to attend our conference free of charge
- For the eighth consecutive year, we funded the Illinois Network of Charter Schools award for excellence to outstanding educators in the charter school community
- 125 women attended our annual Women’s Leadership Event which focuses on the achievements, insights, and perspectives of female leaders in the investment industry
- In the summer of 2022, we became the lead sponsor of DePaul University’s Summer Investment Challenge, a free summer program for high school students interested in learning about the investment business.