Invest For Kids hosts an annual investment conference where top investment managers share their market views and best investable ideas. All of the proceeds from the conference go to nonprofit organizations serving Chicago area youth from disadvantaged communities. Since 2009, Invest for Kids has donated more than $17.8 Million to over 70 high performing organizations.
2021 – Year in Review
In the face of unprecedented challenges, when the young people we support are more vulnerable than ever, Invest For Kids remained steadfast in our mission. We are pleased to announce the following accomplishments:
- Our virtual 13th Annual Conference featured nine prominent speakers and attracted 1,100+ registered guests
- Through the conference and sponsorship program, we raised over $1.4M, bringing the amount raised since our inception to approximately $18M
- 100% of the dollars raised were distributed to six not-for-profit organizations serving Chicago youth from low-income communities, bringing the number of organizations supported since our inception to over 75
- In partnership with Chicago Scholars, 50 Emerge Scholars were paired with 30 career partners for paid internship positions
- Our John L. Keeley Jr. Student Sponsorships allowed 200+ students from universities nationwide to attend our conference free of charge
- For the eighth consecutive year, we funded the Illinois Network of Charter Schools awards for excellence to outstanding educators in the charter school community
Invest For Kids is dedicated to supporting highly effective not-for-profit organizations that serve Chicago area youth from disadvantaged communities.