Invest For Kids hosts an annual investment conference where top investment managers share their market views and best investable ideas. All of the proceeds from the conference go to nonprofit organizations serving Chicago area youth from disadvantaged communities. Since 2009, Invest for Kids has donated more than $16 Million to over 70 high performing organizations.
Introductory video from our 12th Conference.
2020 – Year in Review
Our city and entire nation faced unprecedented challenges in 2020, but with the support of the Invest For Kids community, we are pleased to announce the following accomplishments:
- In April, IFK contributed $30,000 to assist local organizations in their COVID-19 relief efforts
- In June, in partnership with Chicago Scholars, we provided 25 virtual, paid summer internships to college students through the Emerge career program
- In July, we held our 7th Annual Women’s Event with record attendance
- In October, the 12th Annual Invest For Kids Investment Conference went virtual with over 1100 people registered
- Through the conference, we raised more than $1.3M, bringing the total amount raised by IFK since inception to over $16M
- Most importantly, all funds raised from the conference were contributed to nonprofit organizations serving Chicago youth from low-income communities