Invest For Kids hosts an annual investment conference where top investment managers share their market views and best investable ideas. All of the proceeds from the conference go to not-for-profit organizations serving Chicago area youth from disadvantaged communities. Since 2009, Invest For Kids has donated more than $20 million to over 85 high performing organizations.
2023 – Year in Review
We are pleased to share the following accomplishments:
- The Invest For Kids 15th Annual Conference was held on October 24, 2023
- The conference featured 8 prominent speakers and attracted 985 registered guests
- Through the conference and sponsorship program, we raised $1.75M, bringing the total amount raised since our inception to over $22M
- 100% of the dollars raised were distributed to 8 nonprofit organizations serving Chicago youth from low-income communities, bringing the number of organizations supported since our inception to over 90
- For the fifth consecutive year, we have partnered with Chicago Scholars to provide competitive paid summer internships to 59 Emerge Career and Leadership Summer Program Scholars
- Our John L. Kelley Jr. Student Sponsorship allowed 150+ students from leading midwest universities to attend our conference free of charge
- For the eighth consecutive year, we funded the Illinois Network of Charter Schools award for excellence to outstanding educators in the charter school community
- Nearly 100 women attended our annual Women’s Leadership Event which focuses on the achievements, insights, and perspectives of female leaders in the investment industry
- We continued to serve as the lead sponsor of DePaul University’s Summer Investment Challenge, a free summer program for high school students interested in learning about the investment business.