The 2024 Grant Cycle is Now Open.
We look forward to reviewing your submission.
- Invest For Kids provides grants to Chicago area nonprofits that serve youth from under-resourced communities.
- We target smaller organizations with budgets between $1-5 million where we believe our grants can have the highest impact.
- With an average grant of $200,000 per beneficiary, Invest For Kids’ awards play a significant role in helping the most promising organizations achieve their goals.
- Our focus is on education, mentoring, enrichment, social services, healthcare, and scholarship funding.
Organizations are eligible for Invest For Kids’ grants if they:
- Qualify as a charity under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code
- Serve Chicago area youth from under-resourced communities
- Have been in existence for at least 3 years
- During the last fiscal year, maintained a budget between $1-5 million
- Our diligence efforts are thorough and focused on gaining a comprehensive understanding of each applicant. We look for quality programming, strong leadership, a dedicated board, and measurable results.
- Our process entails initial screening of applications to narrow the applicant pool. We then conduct on site visits and thorough interviews with the organizations’ leadership followed by reference and fact checking to ultimately determine our annual recipients.