The 2023 Conference
- The Invest For Kids 15th Annual Conference was held on October 24, 2023 and featured eight prominent speakers, including Rick Rieder of Blackrock and Andy Gloor and Keating Crown of Sterling Bay
- Nearly 1000 guests joined us and, through sponsorships and ticket sales, we raised $1.8M, our highest amount raised to date
- 100% of the dollars raised were distributed to eight nonprofit organizations serving Chicago youth from low-income communities
Honoring Sam Zell
- At our 2023 conference we had the privilege of honoring Sam Zell, one of Invest For Kids’ greatest champions.
- Sam not only helped us launch Invest For Kids, but he also was an esteemed speaker at every one of our conferences for the last 14 years.
- In partnership with Chicago Scholars, we provided competitive paid summer internships to 59 Emerge Career and Leadership Summer Program Scholars
- Our John L. Kelley Jr. Student Sponsorship allowed 150+ students from leading midwest universities to attend our conference free of charge
- Nearly 100 women attended our annual Women’s Leadership Event, featuring Jenny Just, which focuses on the achievements, insights, and perspectives of female leaders in the investment industry
- Learn more about our initiatives here